<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
And the U.S. continues the descension towards hell...</div></div>
Want me to save you a seat?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aphrodite4evermore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do not think its right for a man or a woman, they're both whores. Going out and sleeping with a stranger is just showing that you have no respect for yourself. As for me living with my significant other, We were friends for a year before we started dating, we were dating for 3 years before we lived together, We've been living together for 2 years and the 27th of this month will make 5 years together for us. It wasnt like "hey lets go screw and then the next day we'll start living together before we even know each other!!" These people in this movie were forced to make a decision about being a family because of their irresponsible behavior. Dont screw someone you dont know and arent willing to spend your life with. I also think parenting does play a major role in kids behavior, but I do think the things kids watch, listen to, and play do affect them in a lot of ways. Just like there are studies that support the issue of children in abusive home growing up to be abusive themselves. Its all in the environment and what happens in it. Things like this corrupt kids minds to think hey its okay to do this irresponsible act. </div></div>
And the U.S. continues the descension towards hell...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
And the U.S. continues the descension towards hell...</div></div>
Want me to save you a seat?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
And the U.S. continues the descension towards hell...</div></div>
Want me to save you a seat? </div></div>
Nah, not planning to go there.
I will, just in case...... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
Nah, don't bother..I've made arrangements to avoid it.
shew ill prob end up in purgatory.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
For how long, you reckon? lol
Bookmarks